Securus Technologies is one of the leading providers of criminal and civil justice technology solutions for correctional, monitoring, investigation, and public safety. The million-dollar company has announced that it has received accreditation from the Better business Bureau (BBB) and received an A+ rating.
Securus Technologies received the highest accreditation rating. However, the company receives a formal certification through their print and issue content. According to them, accreditation is a voluntary action. For this reason, the company has worked with Securus Technologies to meet the standards listed below:
- Advertise Honestly – Adhere to establish their business selling and advertising standards
- Build Trust – Maintain and Establish an active record of events in the market
- Tell the truth – Honestly represent services and products. This includes the adequate disclosures of all material items.
- Honor Premises – Abide by all verbal and written agreements and representations
- Be Transparent – openly identify the location, nature, and business ownership. They also disclose guarantees, policies, and procedures that bear the customers buying decision.
- Safeguard Privacy – Protect collected data against fraud and mishandling. They collect personal data when needed. They respect customer preferences regarding information use.
- Be Responsive – Address the marketplace disputes professionally, quickly, and in good faith.
- Embody Integrity – Approach all business dealings, commitments, and market transactions with integrity. Watch this video on Youtube.
While the company works towards enhancing customer experience, they continue to provide service to more than 25 million people. Securus has established more than 220 in-house call centers. This is the largest industry in the country. He calls centers will leverage the company in the region. They have made a promise to serve the inmates without fear or favor. They receive over 2.5 million calls every month. For every 11 seconds, they receive a call. BBB has accredited this dealing.